The LinuxTag 2008 event organisers
have once again accepted an application for the Interchange development
group to operate a free booth.
This year's LinuxTag event will be held
at the Messezentrum unter dem Funkturm
in Berlin, Germany,
and will run from the 28th May through until the 31st May 2008.
Visitors to the Interchange booth
(booth 103 in hall 7.2a)
will have the opportunity to
discover more about what Interchange has to offer,
and a couple of the Interchange core team members will be on hand
to offer presentations and general advice about Interchange.
The Interchange booth will be staffed by:
- Stefan Hornburg (Core team, Germany).
- Jon Jensen (Core team, USA).
- Ton Verhagen (Core team, Netherlands).
- Sebastian Kliess (User, Germany).
- Falk Neubert (User, Germany).
- and a couple of others who have requested that their names not be used in Interchange news articles.
The Interchange booth team will no doubt be looking to generate
even more press interest,
magazine column inches
and general publicity than they achieved during last year's effort.
We hope you join us in wishing the Interchange LinuxTag booth team every
success in achieving whatever goals they set for the event this year.